C & S Auto, Inc. is a locally owned and operated business here in Harrisburg, NC. We focus on providing honest and reliable automotive repairs on most foreign and domestic vehicles. You can count on our courteous, professional staff to answer your questions and help you make an informed decision about your vehicle that will save you time and money. We will always give you honest and fair pricing on the needed repairs and also the recommended maintenance that your vehicle will need down the road.
Our ASE Certified Technicians offer many years of along with sound advise for the future care of your vehicle. We are also a NAPA AutoCare Center which allows us to provide you with the benefits of an established National Brand along with a Nationwide Warranty.
Here at C & S Auto, Inc. we only use quality parts and products that are made to meet or exceed the vehicle’s manufacturers specifications. This allows anyone with a new or extended dealer warranty to receive the benefits of their warranty in addition to receiving the best service possible. Our goal is to take care of your lifeline to your world, your vehicle.
We understand that your vehicle is a major investment and for that reason we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own. Come by and visit a friendly and reliable auto repair service facility in Harrisburg, North Carolina. We truly understand that without you, we do not exist.
C & S Auto, Inc. is a certified NAPA Auto Care Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a local, family-owned business.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop, get your vehicle checked out . Harrisburg, North Carolina.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 36 months/36,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.